Dark Shi
Dark Shi SOTA
D Verkhoyanskiy
Damien
Eklypse
Elektra
Foxy Lady
Jade
Kabuki (NightShade’s ORIGINAL username, dating from August 2000.)
Kabuki Shi
Mr Jade
Mrs RaVeS
Mrs Xmach
Ms Jade
Moskva
Nightshade
NightShade AMT
NightShade FYA
NightShade SD
Omega
Omega SworDxTC
Piss Vs Wind (stole it from UnGod)
Potornac
Premier Slash
Punisher
Punisher RAKM
Red Fox
Red Fox SOTA
Red Star
RedStar
Ryuko
Senryaku Shi
Senryaku Shi M4D
Senryaku Shi SOTA
Scorpion
Shadovayne
Shadowfire
Shi
SkyNet
Slash
Slash of DUEL
Slash of SOTA
Slash of SworDxTC
Soul Crusher 65
Soul Of Darkness
Soul Reaver (in some capacity or another)
Soul Stealer (in some capacity or another)
Soul Stealer NBK (in some capacity or another)
The 13th Warrior
The Punisher
Tokyo Rose
Unforgiven (the first forum username I --EVER-- used.)
Vengeance

That's the entire list.

Sorry, sweetheart. Not ALL of those usernames were yours. Half of them yes, but only because even then you couldn’t decide what the fluff your username should/would be in the next week. I still remember when you were known only as Kabuki.

So far, in the last week, I have had to go through and edit your (per)version of history, taking care to attribute everything that you did do (taking over my alliance, running my members out, running the tag into the dirt, begging me for my help, giving me everything back on a silver platter save for my TV, stereo, bed and house… including SOTA) and seeing to it, that the truth is told in the places where you have either changed it to suit your convenience or omitted it altogether.

These usernames below ARE mine, and everyone who’s known me, will corroborate the verity of my statement. You like my legal speak there? Something you pick up when the only thing you have to read for five years (for two charges, Assault and Battery both carrying a maximum sentence of 2.5 years. Imagine that!) are Tom Clancy novels, the Salt Lake City Tribune, the Ogden Standard Examiner, and Law Books.

Now, for each username I have used between The start of Free For All, and January 24, 2002 (the date of my arrest), I have provided every piece of information in regards to how I had decided to come up with the name, or my inspiration for such, as you will see quite a few of them are music inspired. For anyone who would have a better knowledge of Guns N’ Roses, I am surprised no one caught the reference with the username ‘Neurotic Outsider’ from “The Neurotic Outiders” the band Duff McKagan formed as a side project in 1995 while in Guns N’ Roses.

• Archangel USIMP
• Ashtaroth (One of my publicly unknown usernames, I would always troll FFAT, AT or Utopia and threaten people with skull-fluffing
• Apokalyptika (Used from September 29, 2000 to October 31, 2000 while leading SOTAxxGC, the FIRST incarnation of SOTA)
• Apokalyptika SOTA (you forgot that one) (Same as above.)
• Arkhangel
• BlackEagle (named after the prototype Russian tank of the same name, the T-212 Black Eagle)
• Blackheart
• BloodStone Satan (I traded the name back and forth with the original BloodStone)
• Czar Slash (I am of Russian/Ukrainian descent, so I did it as a joke)
• D Verkhoyanskiy (you even used my own name?!)
• Damien (again?!)
• Devious (Forgot that one, or you probably didn’t know it was me. The name I used when I lead AOD, the same AOD that warred ICD in February-March 2000.)
• Devious USIMP (same as above. Any of you USIMP’ers always wonder why SOTA and USIMP were always FAP’ed or FDP’ed from 2001-2002, now you know.)
• Mr Jade (You were NEVER in RD!)
• Mrs RaVeS (Chris was a fluff, and he deserved it.)
• Mrs Xmach (Something about a dare from Xmach to do it. Don’t dare me.)
• Ms Jade (Did this for laughs.)
• Moskva (I did this one because it was the exact opposite of Potomac)
• Omega (Back when I’d royally fluffed up, Potomac gave me the advice to start over with a new name.)
• Omega SworDxTC (I did, and later joined SworDxTC)
• Piss Vs Wind (I STOLE the username from UnGod)
• Potornac (Another username made to fluff with Potomac, he knew it was me the whole time)
• Premier Slash (Again, I’m of Russian/Ukrainian descent.)
• Punisher (I used this name during the June-August 2000 set when I played with RAKM, before they collapsed)
• Punisher RAKM (Same as the above username)
• S L A S H (You forgot that one.)
• Scorpion (I believe that name was used only once. When I was booted from MPExTC under accusations that I was a spy for Viper’s (now known as Primeval) alliance SKULLS.
• Shadovayne (It was a play on words, really. Shadow (Dark), Vein (Streak).)
• Shadowfire (I can’t remember what the hell made me think up that one.)
• SkyNet (Terminator 2 inspired. The username I used when I joined Mad Phoenix of Earth (MPoE) back in August 2000.)
• Slash (The most known name of mine, in use since October 2000 to January 24, 2002 [the date of my arrest])
• Slash of DUEL (In use during my time as the Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs for Dragons & United Earth Leaders.)
• Slash of SOTA (In use from April 19, 2001 to January 24, 2002)
• Slash of SworDxTC (in use from October 2000 to March 2001)
• Soul Crusher 65 (Inspired by a White Zombie song.)
• Soul Of Darkness (Inspired by an Arch Enemy song.)
• Soul Reaver (the original, always imitated or impersonated, never duplicated.)
• Soul Stealer (I borrowed the name with his permission when he was known as Grinch NBK, eventually giving it back when he wanted something a little more darker.)
• Soul Stealer NBK (Same as above.)
• The 13th Warrior (I liked the movie, what can you say?)
• The Punisher (Again, used while I was a low ranking leader in RAKM, this was inspired by the Dolph Lundgren version)
• Unforgiven (My very FIRST username EVER, inspired by the song off of Metallica’s eponymous album.)
• Vengeance (Originally Soul Stealer’s username when he and Viper (now Primeval) formed VxFATAL, I borrowed the name from him when I participated in the KOTGODZ vs HTDPxTC war helping out KOTGODZ… because of my disdain for The Coalition.)

Edited By: Neurotic Outsider on Jun 16th 2011, 22:19:35. Reason: Fixed spelling,
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Legendary since August 1999.

AIM: Slash of SOTA
MSN:

You want to antagonize me, antagonize me motherfluffer! Get in the ring, motherfluffer and I’ll kick your fluffy little ass! PUNK! — W. Axl Rose.