Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2011, 0:39:25

This discussion already occurred on the top 10 cutoff thread.

Evo drops players before the final week if they are inactive (aka logging in to the forums and you know, being active members). This set, it was delayed due to leadership having computer problems and travel.

KJ got a lot of fluff for what he did, on AT and privately. It is not condoned by Evo.

Both of these actions happened many days ago, they were brought up and discussed. People accused Evo of trying to change the subject to point back at LaF and LaF said they don't do these types of things and they haven't FA'd anyone to the top 10 in ages (which is untrue, as mentioned by Bobby, as they did it two sets ago bumping an Evo player out).

Here they not only call us out for dropping our inactives days before the race was really going, but they drop two of their members minutes before the end. They FA their 11th place guy and fail to get him 10th. So I guess maybe their claim about FAing into the top ten is still true...

Edit: nothing wrong with it, but it helps in getting 300M, wouldn't you say? I am curious if that land was subtracted from what NA owed you guys, but it's honestly none of my business.

Edited By: Tertius on Jun 5th 2011, 0:41:28
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit