Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Jun 2nd 2011, 21:07:31

Originally posted by highrock:
Originally posted by Revolver:
Originally posted by highrock:
i don't think there are 10 players capable of hitting 200M NW in this environment...

Actually, maybe you are not, but I can tell you approximately 10 names that can hit 250 M NW without that much problems.

p.s. i'm actually 1 of only 3 people in EE so far who have hit 250M NW without aid, so both parts of your statement are incorrect.

sorry to break up the evo/laf lovefest with a snarky comment. omega is better than both. discuss.

you are right in that only 3 people have hit 250M without aid.

i think this reset you will see a 4th (i'm assuming you counted the guy who's already over 250M as one of the three)

i'm not going to hit 250M this reset, but doesn't mean that i'm not capable. i'm to blame here, and maybe your words will encourage me to actually try one of these days =)

i'm sure there are others in the same boat (that they are capable of breaking 250M but haven't gone around to putting in the effort yet). you should know how much effort it takes to make 250M nw since you done it. it requires a lot of work =)

i think what he meant though was there was 10 people capable of doing it, but not all of them want to do it. it's a more pragmatic vs realist approach. only 3 have done it but probably 10 can do it if they actually go for it.

Edited By: hanlong on Jun 2nd 2011, 21:12:40
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia