Verified:

gersh Game profile

May 29th 2011, 23:02:31

Rockman, I admire your passion for the game, and sticking up for the mods, but it's irrelevant. I have nothing against the moderators. I understand the appeal is in process, but while it was relevant I wanted to voice my concerns about the process.

My country was deleted, you're correct. I'm not making false accusations though, I was simply stating that in order for me to have a fair appeal, in order to make the most complete argument for my case, I should have access to the game information they are basing their decision upon. Criminals (cheaters) in real life at least get to know what they are accused of. They also get to know what evidence is used against them. Facts or evidence is presented so they can make their case and argue facts they deem relevant. I would love to be told of what my "flagrant violation" is considering I have not been told of it.

I don't consider my different understanding of the situation to warrant in your words, "making false accusation against the moderators of the game". In you're attacking my credibility, without any knowledge of the situation, I'd just like to know how I go about disagreeing with their decision and appealing without in essence saying I believe them to be have made an incorrect decision? Your subtle ad hominem condensation throughout your posts is duly noted however. Thanks for your concern in the matter.

Edited By: gersh on May 29th 2011, 23:39:39
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit