Verified:

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2011, 7:59:37

the only times ive had experience personally with two stepping lately is when ive started late

so i start maybe halfway through a set and i get grabbed a fair bit

i look at the countries that grabbed me and they are all in high DR and being farmed by people, i think some might have even been hit by other laffers

so technically i could have claimed that they had stolen my retals and demanded reps

now we want to extend that technicality to the entire server for all hits, i dont care if we do it

it increases fairness and decreases how much it feels like a game

we can always try and make other changes to make it feel more like a game, bots for one

but what i dont want is to spend all day checking every untagged country grabbed by anyone in our tag so i can then go through there news and work out who i should over reps land to, probably from my own country, or auth retals on our countrys if i felt they were dolng it deliberately rather than making a mistake

even when i was looking at 160's news it was a a pain just working out which country people were talking about because no one even mentioned it, i think one person mentioned it but flipped the last 2 numbers

so why not combine the problem over this with a general big guy hits little guy, little guy cant do anything problem and make a game change (the other option i was considering is an ingame retal tracking system where you have to tag what your hits are considered retals for or people get a warning when they try to grab you that your land is property of someone else and that you will be liable for retals if you hit this person by the other person lol)

anyway if you have stuff taken in some way have a system where you can hit back and get some stuff back regardless of who else has hit

heck make it so if you do hit back then you stuff comes from wherever it wound up

but also put in what rockman referred to by some utopia name, i think raid? that you can recover part of what you lost if your a small guy without enough mil to break you can do a partial attack and get part of your stuff back

Edited By: enshula on Apr 29th 2011, 8:02:38
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit