Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 0:53:07

iScode, I was considering talking to you like an adult but I am not sure if that is possible with your current state of mind. You seem to be very defensive at the moment. I guess that is understandable.

You should attempt to read what you're saying and look at the real stats.
You should attempt to read what you're saying and attempt to see how your behavior is going to affect the image of your alliance.

I find it interesting that you're attempting to make Imag look good by saying your awesome that you hit multiple alliances.

SOL has helped changed the foundation of the game multiple times. Server wide policies have been beaten as well as upheld by SOL on multiple occasions. What has Imag done? I mean, it's good to see a member of Imag proud of your alliance. That is a good thing.
Do not be blinded by your ego though, especially since you shouldn't have an ego based on your performances.

I also find it interesting that you're taking a three day war and saying your HPC was the best ever. Of course three days into a war your HPC will be amazing, what is your point?

See this is me addressing you're so called facts, definitely not lalalalaing it.

iScode, I will always respect an alliance when they have honor and are dedication. You are showing me that you do not have honor, and your dedication is random war.

Imag has the possibility to be better than what you're making it to be. And remember that, Imag is the way it is because of your actions and your members actions.

Edited By: Jiman on Apr 27th 2011, 0:57:53
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit