Verified:

paladin Game profile

Mar 25th 2011, 8:52:14

Originally posted by Vic Rattlehead:
Originally posted by snawdog:
^^from someone without a country in PDM.. Start a country,then fluff about it!

Really? You want to go there? When talking with the guy who has been your biggest advocate on these boards since I came back to this game 3 years ago? Maybe you would be more productive if you asked why he had finally given up on PDM...

Ive never ever given up on PDM. My comment was simply stating that the PDM that I last played in was markedly different from what it is now. I may not always be in complete agreement with PDM's leadership but I will always be loyal to PDM itself.

As for why I no longer regualarly play:

It has nothing to do with Paradigm. I stopped playing right around the time that EE started for two main reasons. 1. The game ceased to be fun for me around mid-2009 or so after that it just started to feel like some horrible obligation. Around that point and until the end of OMAC's running of stuff I pretty much just half-assed it the whole time. 2. I am usually working 50-70 hours per week. I just don't have the time anymore. Though I do still play once in a great while, but not each and ever set like I used to. Now it is just 1-2 sets per year.

Edited By: paladin on Mar 25th 2011, 11:02:56
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?