Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 20:55:18

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by hanlong:
our multi-set pact expired this reset. you didn't renew it with me.

i said it was fine, because it was just one grab and you said it was a mistake. it wasn't a big deal.

it was #449 doing the second grab that caused suspicion.

that's why i asked for the 100th time who the fluff #449 is, and you still refuse to answer such a simple question. because all reset he was trying to undermine LaF/PDM relations that we clearly were trying to improve.

was it comwood coming back and being displeased that we were trying to fix fluff?

i'm being serious here, i really want to know

So why not say "we don't have a pact" to which I could have talked about renewing. Why would #449 grabbing you a second time cause any suspicion if we weren't pacted?

#449 is someone you have never heard of. He is in no way prominent and hasn't had much experience with anything other than all-explore before.

you sure he's not like comwood or some other old vet who came back under an alias? i'm willing to do some ip matching or research or whatever.

i'm fine if #449 was truly a new member. then i can chalk it up to just unfortunate timing of his actions that ruined any attempt of peace between us.

i was busy that time. i have a job as a server software architect of which we had capacity issues so i was working 9am-4am shifts trying to find last minute hotfixes to optimize and stabilize the code. i just replied the shortest answer possible, which is why you just got a "lol ok" response.

i even addressed this publically on AT. so i'm sorry about not clarifying about the pact and whatever, i had more important rl issues to worry about at the moment.

you can ask sanct/icn. i had to come home late at night to fix our FA issues with them and ended up talking to their euro/australian FA because by the time i got home the north american FAs all went to sleep.

if you can't cut me some slack and not always assume the worst out of my actions (because you are hell bent to prove that this was all planned), then i don't know what to say to you other than i'm happy that i'm leaving so you can deal with other LaF heads.

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 3rd 2011, 20:58:40
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia