Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 20:20:59

and i apologize to any newer PDM members who just thought LaF just always bullied PDM and farmed them.

i can see why you are mad, you aren't responsible for the actions of old dumbass members 8 years ago.

but until your leaders start fessing us and take a policy approach of trying to fix relations with LaF instead of aggravating them, we will never fix this.

and i was willing to fix it, but you guys make me so fed up that i wish you luck in that the next head FR of LaF will take the approach of wanting to fix it also.

imho comwood because of the original LaF/PDM tensions and the fact that PDM lost originally, he trained the next generation of PDM leaders to carry a fervent anti-LaF agenda which they pushed.

the whole crap about RD/LaF connections was just fabrications they made up to brainwash the newer members and leaders into having a united clause for "good" to continue on the fight with LaF.

i just can't believe people to this day in PDM are still effected by that garbage. the more i think back and i connect the dots, the more i prove to myself why the politics and game environment for the alliance server is toxic like hell and convinces me i made the right decision to leave

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 3rd 2011, 20:45:10
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia