Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 3rd 2011, 15:52:29

Originally posted by dagga:
I dislike both PDM and LAF so therefore am impartial.

LaF thinks mass-grabbing to reduce the ability to retal is OK. It is not. It is something Pang would go off the handle about if it was any alliance but LAF.

umm ok.... first of all, I thought this kind of thing was going to stop when you came back?

Second -> I actually curbed grabbing while I was in LaF. While I was Don,I curbed it much more than any other Don before. I don't think your that post can actually carry much water for that reason -- I was always the voice of grabbing reason while I was in LaF, and a big part of that was because I wanted small alliances to thrive.

LaF also had be in their business more than any other alliance over the last year, working from the inside.

Anyway, go back to flaming each other.
On topic, though: I don't think it's "carrying over a grudge" for either side, since new issues keep popping up on a regular basis. LaF and PDM just don't get along. They're like India and Pakistan. Iran and Israel. Mel Gibson and Israel. Parker and Spitzer. Charlie Sheen and sobriety. Issues will keep going so long as both sides keep sticking to their guns and letting issues escalate on a regular basis.

Edited By: Pang on Mar 3rd 2011, 17:06:30
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com