Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 17:18:46

detmer: "GS steal bushels" is a nice idea, but the problem is that's a tactic no real alliance would use but a terrorist tactic by untags. considering there's no more random untags (aka multis), and most untags nowadays can be easily linked to ex-vets of this game, it makes this just an open door for suiciders to push past grudges and not actually serve as a valid tactic for people on the alliance server to interact with each other from an established alliance to another established alliance except maybe in a time of war.

i'm not sure that really fits on the alliance server in terms of changing strategy, it will probably impact the individual servers more.

pang: i wasn't aware i was answered. i'm not saying my idea was necessary the right one, it was just a suggestion of something that worked in the past that got removed. perhaps you guys had a different game design goal in mind that could somehow fit something like this.

to be honest the new bonus system with the luck/d bonus/decay/building costs/etc. is a step in the right direction for everything.

it adds another dimension to this game, but my only gripe is a lot of it is a very slow and deliberate buildup in a game where everything else (except building CS) is an instant gratification type of deal

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 1st 2011, 17:25:05
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia