Verified:

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 9:06:45

I won't sugar coat it. I don't believe in Self Farming one bit. And I'd love to see it eliminated at some point.

BUT... (Part 1)

I am a realist, I know that will likely never happen. Ever. So Swords will just stick to our personal views of not Self Farming and not pacting clans that do.

BUT... (Part 2)

I also believe that the current game mechanics completely stack netgaining in the Self Farmers favor.

My current issue, and the reason why I am vocal about this, is that those of us that believe Self Farming is "Not within the Spirit of the Server" are being punished. Because of our personal views on Self Farming, we cannot compete with Self Farmers in NW. That is unfair, and should be fixed.

But... (Part 3)

The Game Admins are not willing to admit there is an issue here. Even after a TON of posts about it. We just want our voice heard, and suggestions taken seriously. Instead of tossed in the trash because certain Game Admins enjoy the current game mechanics and don't have any moral issues with Self Farming.

In Closing...

Make Self Farming balanced with other strategies, so people with moral issues against Self Farming can still compete. Changing the DR Mechanics, Changing the Ghost Acre Mechanics, or Changing the Attack Mechanics, may help balance it out. Instead of being completely BIASED, look at what the community is suggesting.

How many people have said the DR system is completely fluffed? I wouldn't even waste my time trying to figure that number out, since EVERY person I have talked too does not like it the way it is.

How many people have said the DR system is good? I haven't seen 1 yet.

All I ask for is a Game Admin to take suggestions seriously, instead of posting stuff like "Your idea was shot down because it sucked."

How is reducing the length of a FAILED Special Attacks from 24hrs to 6hrs an "Idea that sucks"?

Is there 1 good reason other than to protect Self Farmers, why DR length of a FAILED Special Attack would put a country in SS/PS DR for 24hrs? Not any that I can think of...

Just do me a favor and listen to the rest of the community. They have all stated the same issues I have stated. I just go about it in a more aggressive way that most others.

Edited By: DeDLySMuRF on Mar 1st 2011, 9:09:27
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay