Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 16:08:38

Originally posted by Pang:
*facepalm*

nothing proves that you didn't do all your FA on AT like doing all ongoing FA on AT :p

Exactly, and that is why I won't do it in private next time...I thought hanlong was going to be reasonably... he allegedly was with Sanct... I am not sure why it took him more than two days

I contact hanlong with our stance

To: hanlong
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Are we friends?
Date: Feb 18th, 01:51
Message Body:
How are they undermining your agenda if you had us listed as free for grabs? We still have you listed as friends but honestly I don't know if we want to formalize things if the result is just you guys doing your early techer grab and jump and getting away with it, again. If our guys can get our land back, or if you aren't going to be unhappy if we destroy the land, then we'd be happy to formalize an equitable relationship. We're just tired of being screwed over by this very same tactic. Had we been aware we had to watch out for you guys we could have prepared for it like we used to.

hanlong replies ignoring what we actually want and trying to some how make me think that two grabs against them - one of which I made FA contact about, somehow implies that we didn't have them in the embassy

To: Detmer
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Are we friends?
Date: Feb 18th, 02:11
Message Body:
then the answer is a long term pact no?

not a one or two reset pact. i'm assuming you listed us free for grabs because we received two unprovoked too. i'm pretty sure it was not set on ur side also, unless they were undermining you also ;P

So I reply

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Are we friends?
Date: Feb 18th, 02:17
Message Body:
We grabbed you twice and the second time I contacted you asking for only L:L (as our pact terms had been higher) since it the guy posted acknowledging he made a mistake. That is very unlike the mass farming that you guys have put on us. If we even up here then I am happy to sign a long-term auto-renew pact that exists until actively terminated.

The first person has been grabbing tons of allies and I would say yes, is undermining what I am doing but since it is only one person it is easy to leave him out to dry for everyone.

Then 15 hours later one of my guys fires a nuke. (hanlong never mentions it)

To save time here is a string of replied messages where hanlong allegedly sets us to DNH but we keep getting hit... one of our guys violates the DNH and I offer for them to farm and kill him as they wish (aka I bent over).

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Are we friends?
Date: Feb 19th, 05:13
Message Body:
You are right - two of them (#449) are retals. You are of course welcome to retal and as noted before #449 has been violating pacts all round. If he grabs you again you're welcome to farm and kill him. As for the other hits though...

To: Detmer
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Are we friends?
Date: Feb 17th, 22:24
Message Body:
i set you to DNH right now, but you want to sign a pact so we can make this official?

Feb 18/11 2:27:16 AM SS old golden age (#598) (LaF) If U Cant Beat Em Tank Em (#241) (Paradigm) 320 A (+355 A)
Feb 18/11 2:20:48 AM PS ashes to ashes (#443) (LaF) T34 FTW (#359) (Paradigm) 453 A (+480 A)

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
huh? i set you on DNH on the 18th game time according to the boxcar records.

Feb 18/11 10:15:18 AM PS The untouchables (#610) (LaF) Dont tanks me (#449) (Paradigm) 1215 A (+452 A)

is the only hit i see after that time, and that's a retal.

can you explain to me what hits you are talking about? i hope we are still able to retal ;)

I appreciate that you are being reasonable however your members have hit us four times since we were set to DNH. Unless your next message assures me that everything will be repaid to us then we're just going to take it as you guys as a whole don't actually give a fluff about us and we'll just go back to the status quo of a year and a half ago... I don't mean to give you an ultimatum but honestly we're getting raped and I have no choice but to put my foot down for my members.

i set you to DNH right now, but you want to sign a pact so we can make this official?

After I offered up our guy for farming hanlong stopped contacting me... on the 20th my guys started firing nukes. One of their guys took it to such a level that we had to kill him (#36). Everyone other than LaF seems to think no contact was necessary to kill that country.

You guys need to sort this out and trading barbs back and forth via the forums isn't going to get that done for either alliance...

Actually, it won't get it done for LaF who aspire to netgain but instead will have to deal with constant fluff from us round after round.

but in all honesty, even if it's not your intention, I'm seeing these threads and seeing PDM spinning just as much if not more than LaF is. Neither alliance has the high ground on that front :p

There is no spin from PDM. You saying there is spin does not make it true.

Edited By: Detmer on Feb 28th 2011, 16:14:06
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit