Verified:

AtlantisCH Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 14:00:08

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by TAN:

MYTH: PDM didn't contact LaF.

FACT: PDM contacted LaF about those 2 hits.

-----

When LaF gets hit, they retal with SS/PS. When PDM gets hit by single taps and double taps, they retal with nukes and harmful spy ops.

There was no need to contact LaF about those hits, LaF was going to retal them the standard way. Contacting Laf before nuking, that would have been wise.

At least you guys weren't dumb enough to kill Slagpit's country on the alliance server, too. Although I wouldn't call it that, I'd just say its that you only like being bullies when you have the advantage of numbers.

I still like some people in PDM like TAN and Detmer, but the IMP members in PDM should quit this game. IMP has no problem bringing disagreements from one server onto another. Since they've done that leap, I see no problem bringing it to the alliance server where for once, they don't have the advantage of far superior numbers to cover for their lack of skill.

Fortunately, Laf's decision to farm PDM has come despite my criticism on our boards for Laf members getting retalled, and for when our people grab without checking the news and end up overretalling or retalling retals. At the same time, PDM has done harmful spy ops on my country without provocation, and has used nuclear missile retals over grabs (funny, since Titanium told me I would be killed for doing that in primary).

So as much as I'd like to bring the conflict over to the alliance server, I have no say in the matter, and I'm not going to do anything ingame to provoke PDM unless ordered to do so by LaF's leaders. I do have a personal grudge against the IMP members in PDM, but I won't do anything about that grudge except as an untagged.

You realize that your tag was killed in FFA, because you went on FFA Talk spewing bs about how you were attacked by an IMP country and that country had dropped land. Totally fabricated, but in your warped mind, that's what you believed. You have posted NO evidence of PDM ever doing harmful spy ops to your country. Unless you have a bounced attack with country # I'm going to have to believe you fabricated this too. You can easily take a screenshot of your in game news with the portion that had the harmful spy ops.

Edited By: AtlantisCH on Feb 28th 2011, 14:07:51
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit