Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Feb 27th 2011, 10:44:07

Oh, I totally agree I left out some key facts such as how detmer did contact me about those two "accidental" grabs, just like you guys conveniently left out harmful spy ops as a reason why there were retals from LaF to PDM that you guys assumed to be RoRs and "grabs initiated from LaF".

Spin goes both ways. And other than the 17 grabs in 24 hrs that you guys always quote, I believe almost all other grabs by LaF on PDM were retals because I set you guys on DNH.

I already apologized for those 17 grabs to you guys, but you guys are clearly playing the aggressor by your actions, which I have stated many times I don't really care about either. I just don't like the "woe is me LaF is such a big bad bully" card when we all know that's not what's happening here.. like I said, I'm not into bullying the little guys, and rather help them out :) this game needs all the players it can get for the sake of the community.

But in order for that to succeed ther needs to be a level of mutual cooperation. If I set your alliance to DNH because you guys complained, I would expect better than

1) constant topfeeds
2) overretals with multiple nukes and harmful spy ops, erase the fact that LaF does not accept those as valid retals, even as per PDM policy I don't think dec war, sending 2 nukes and doing 7 harmful ops qualifies as an appropriate response for 2 landgrabs.
3) random killing of a LaF country trying to retal a PDM aggressor who probably violates one of 2 points above.

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 27th 2011, 11:01:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia