Verified:

mrford Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:32:21

Chem killing a admins country for doing his job to protect the game.

GREAT MOVE IMP!

lets drive the admins from playing the game, that way they are so far dissociated that they pull a mehul eventually and stop caring.

every IMP leader ive spoke to seems to think tit's ban was just to spite IMP. im sorry, but you are NOT that important. He was deleted, he threw a little girl temper tantrum and said some things he really shouldn't have. He was banned. I HIGHLY doubt that the acronym IMP was even in the conversation.

So you go and kill a country that a admin had put a ton of effort into. Do you feel special now? Me and slagpit arnt exactly the best of friends, but i support the ban of tits 100%, and i can tell you with 100% certainty that it was in no way about IMP.

So why don't you get off the rag and stop acting like little attention whoring girls? I mean seriously, no one is going to want to be a mod if their actions lead to the death of their countries. would you be a mod if it ment your country that you have worked on for 5 months was killed just because someone didnt like your decision?

Stop being so selfish and try to work with the system instead of against it. you really think you will get an appeal with the admins now? i wouldnt hold your breath

Edited By: mrford on Feb 25th 2011, 20:43:25
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford