Verified:

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2011, 4:47:27

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
I do read before i post- and no where did i hear the gov trying to ACROSS THE BOARD make a 5% pay cut. He is singling out Unions. Geezz I feel like i am talking to 4 yr olds.

actually there are no specific pay cuts per say it's the paying into the pensions and health benefits. and that is across the board (I guess t would be about an 8% take home cut howeer they get to keep their helath care and pensions, sounds like a good deal.

the one thing that isn't across the board is the collective barganing restrictions. Fire, emt, and police won't have the new restrictions.

He isn't dissbanding the unions, he's limiting their rights. The "paycut" you are fluffing about is ALL PUBLIC WORKERS

I'm on my iPod and I found a reputable article that disproved pretty much everythng you have said on this thread deerhunter

http://mobile.reuters.com/...STRE71H6I020110219?ca=rdt

you are a fluffing tard deerhunter now stop trying to talk with the geownups and run back to the express board to troll.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 22nd 2011, 4:49:38
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford