Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 22:58:21

they took the busiest work weeks that i'm getting in recent memory to really add the load to LaF's head FR :P

i apologize in advance, but i'm trying to work the rounds and talk to people.

but i don't think LaF enjoys getting mocked for not running all-x as good as evo. i am the first to admit that evo runs all-x better because LaFfers (as you have noticed) do not like hitting that explore button, but the SS/PS button instead.

i disagree with the systematic farming and i don't think it is good though, because it obviously makes people not happy.

and i want to work with everyone to find the balance between acceptable land exchanges where everyone is happy.

i blame myself for having a high workload making it hard for me to iron everything out before it got out of hand (i was really babysitting the news last reset and beginning of this reset until the RL work load really overwhelmed me recently). and for that i apologize. i promise after we figure it out, we can find the happy medium where everyone can gain acres off ghost acres (which is the new trend right?) instead of exploring all day or farming the same 5 untags who are in range.

a few things tho: we did not intiate grabs to some of the alliances here. and i do find it refreshing that the smallest of the bunch (WoF) is the one that enjoys it the most. maybe they see it as an exciting way other than exploring and just farming helpless untags to gain land.

i'm personally old school though, i don't like the idea of land trading. but everyone seems to be going that direction, and i'm not one to fight against the grain, i'm merely here to make sure it is done in a civil manner where everyone feels happy for the betterment of the server.

with that said, try to find enshula since he is the Don, and he is fervent about landtrading and getting it to work correctly where everyone is happy (and he's a very neutral and fair Don as well as very very pure mathetimatical, so he will probably find a way to make it work for everyone), and he has more time recently that i do =)

P.S. i talked to the members who did the grabs, but the gist i got was if your alliance grabbed us first unprovoked, they took it as you guys wanting to land exchange. i did reprimand them for going a little bit overboard, but if land exchanging with LaF was frowned upon, don't give them the idea by grabbing them first.

i know enshula was talking about some "opt in/opt out" list of landtrading, so only the people who want to landtrade would get/recieve hits. i find it quite civil and fair, and i really suggest you guys talking to him so you guys can iron that out and try some new method that i think will make everyone happy (since you could always opt out)

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 17th 2011, 23:11:11
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia