Verified:

aponic Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 15:50:13

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I am aware of what you posted. It is not factually correct. I know of quite a few SoF members and leaders who troll on the boards. It's always explained away as: "oh he's just joking" or "oh he's in m0m0". For some reason, the same excuses, whether they are FAs or not, are not acceptable for EVO members.

I've been accused by sof in the past of relentlessly bashing sof on AT, but when I ask for the specifics it's usually about one post I made a month ago that was more or less neutral. So I'd really like to know what is it about EVO that just makes you guys so sensitive?

Just who exactly from EVO is responsible for the "vast amounts" of trolling? I want you to name names. I'll tell them to stop trolling, since it's apparently such a big issue for everyone.

Is it kingjohn who just returned a few weeks ago and who has 9 total posts?

Is it anoniem who recently returned from a year or so break from the game and who has 257 total posts?

Anoniem: It is funny to fluff around on AT and say that you are ditching your alliance as a joke but you are the FA. It sounds like something m0m0 would do. However, it isn't a surprise that people take you seriously given your position.

I just said it is no wonder people took him seriously. I didn't say he should not do it. You are again, spinning this fluff out of control. I made a simple observation and you are putting words in my mouth. I even made a reference that people in m0m0 do it and the same result occurs. How are you making this into more?

Edited By: aponic on Feb 15th 2011, 18:34:25. Reason: deleted a sentence
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
SOF
Cerevisi