Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 8th 2011, 17:01:01

deerhunter, you've been on my case so much, and not doing it in a constructive way -- even within this thread. most of your posts here have a forked tongue and make arguments like I should "act like an adult" and are just, in general, condescending in nature. You say you're not looking to get into conflicts, but your rhetoric up to that last post you just made seems to point towards you WANTING conflict.

if you don't want to interact with me, fine... then stop trying to interact with me then. you mention me in like 50% of your posts lately... :p

I'm not attempting to interact with you, it's you whose been trying to interact with me. if you didn't come to this thread trying to "lobby" for something, we wouldn't even be conversing on the forums at all.

I'll interact with whoever I feel I need to interact with to do my job. If that's not you, then great. If it is, then great! :p

Also, as I always say -- launching into an AT campaign as your FIRST method of complaining is by far the worst thing you can do for yourself in terms of getting a good admin response. We're here, we're listening. We're easily contactable as well. If that policy was followed in the first place by your buddies, along with the other forum rules, this whole topic would be absolutely moot.

Edited By: Pang on Feb 8th 2011, 17:10:49. Reason: summarized
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com