Verified:

Mr.Silver

Feb 1st 2011, 15:59:11

SS: Correct, there aren't Mass aiding co-ordinated efforts.

Very few alliances doses efforts but having an ally FA you 400m bushels or quit and give some land, have a member run untagged to grab.. That's all still "help"

If I added up all te laf and sof finishes I knew of that got help just on a rough low ball estimate I'm already over 60 countries ... Which is far lower than the actual amount as there would of been many I didn't know of on top of that I was gone for 5 years.

I just am tired of seeing posts from groups that do the exact same thing but are "sneakier" about it.

A number of people posting this in this thread about the evil's of land trading (as one for instance) are in alliances where a number of members participated in landtrading in a differenet way. Organizing with someone in another alliance to do a hit back and forth, even a few times through the set. I've even talked to a few of them.

to that other statement on if ANW is a true mark of an alliance... once again not really. members that are lower than a level usually get dropped or self delete. Other alliances have some excellent netgainers and a number of other members that like to run kill countries, thus messing over the numbers...

if I had to make my picks for alliances though... it would be as follows.

Best netgaining alliance/most skilled netgainers: LaF

Best fighting alliance: SoF

Best Bang for Buck (makes the most out of their membership): Omega

Best Overall alliance: SoF

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Feb 1st 2011, 16:30:19
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit