Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 25th 2011, 15:50:18

look
this board isn't the place to try and air your personal vendettas against staffers.

bring your concerns to the admins' attention privately and they're dealt with in a very good fashion.

make a thread bashing the admins and saying that people shouldn't support the game by being a patron because you don't like how some of the admins played (oh, and those admins no longer play in alliances, which you neglected to mention) and you'll find your threads tossed.

you'll also see that my fett up response post was received better than anything you wrote, so I'd suggest you stop trying to run a public smear campaign and instead try to work WITH the staff and community to promote positive change.

your rhetoric doesn't match your actions -- if you cared about the game, you wouldn't make every single thread/post you make about either yourself and how hard done by you are or how horrible the admin staff is

if you don't like us, leave. I'm tired of dealing with your petty, ignorant spin. it's a waste of the admins' time which we'd like to be spending elsewhere.
act up again and you won't find us being so lenient.
we have better things to do than coddle trolls who just want to tear down what we've built up.

Edited By: Pang on Jan 25th 2011, 16:06:34
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com