Verified:

Prima Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 2:33:53

i would say the FFA server is probably a really good place for someone to learn how to run countries. A much faster learning curve playing 16 countries at a time. Also allows new players to test different strategies side by side.

I agree though clans is probably the best bet for anyone wanting to learn how to play.

The unfortunate aspect with so few countries even if the player base doubled or tripled is that new player get farmed off the servers.

I have tried recruiting players from other games even had a few come and play a round. Some even recognized the name and laughed outright, because they play games to have fun not enter into a no win situation. A true new player server that allows players to play without getting farmed to death would be much more productive. There are many different ways the beginner game can be designed to ensure a good experience.

This however is up to the community and the game developers based on what the really want.

The pros is you get to grow the game the cons is that some will see it as something that should never exist and destroys the spirit of the game.

Edited By: Prima on Jan 5th 2011, 2:36:35. Reason: spelling
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress