Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 20th 2024, 0:16:24

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
I’ve poured myself a scotch.

Now then. To get back on topic-

Here’s where we stand:

It’s one Big Sh*t Sandwich and everyone of you is gonna have to take a big bite. Hasn’t happened in a while, so you’re all due for a good taste. Look, I don’t like it any more than you do but this is a war game and, well…. War is Hell.

I’ll get right to the meat of it.

1. Evo/ PDM-

Wipe Mercs off the face of the server. Followed by Super-rowtch.

Otherwise, good luck netting for the foreseeable future.

Thank God this is a War Game! Praise Jesus.

I truly am sorry for this, because I like you guys… played with you guys…. Never wanted this….but you can thank mercs and superpyook. They are the architects of your current misfortune potentially recurring future misfortune.

The great thing about this game is that anyone is fair game.

Superfly just taught us all that. I give that roll of used toilet paper a lot of credit.

A small clan can be just as devastating as a big clan, especially when you have nothing to lose and don’t mind restarting 20 times in a set… no effing problem. LMAO. It will be like an itch you just can’t scratch.

Moving on.

2. Psychos Wanted: Apply Within

Any of you Freighter Class Psychos out there, need a home?

Come see me.

The rules: No rules.

You can do what you what to whomever you want.

Even you closet Psychopaths that have been Netting for years and have forgotten the taste of blood. If any of you greasy basement weirdos want to come on board to let off some steam by killing your own clan family… no problem. I’d be happy to stuff your faces and supply a puke tray.

Calling on all Russians and Ukrainians. Need you. You guys are effing Killers and you respect Honor. So I’m sure that you can see why I’m pissed off. You will fight with me as brothers and once we’re all drunk on clan blood you can kill each other’s countries as you wish. I won’t stand in the way.

Clan Leaders. Any of you clan leaders that want to go Section 8 for a little bit and kill any number of your whining b*tch players… welcome! Yes, youwill be able to do that with me.

And finally…

Superfly (once you restart) and Suicidal.

I could really use two guys like you to help me in the up coming dirty business and you two absolutely dishonest, honorless, dirty pool playing criminal skumbags are the best in the business. I need some lowlife mental caseswho have no scruples and who would enjoy killing everyone in the Game. Yes, I can offer you that. Need you both. Need your Magic.

So Drow, to clarify for you:

Anarchy.

Josey Wales

P.S. Let Cath out of your Jan 6th Gulag. Enough already.

Ok so if I am reading the first part correctly; you want to destroy SuperFly and Mercs correct?

Half way through your statment you praise SuperFly as your teacher and model that you are following.

Last part of your statement you are asking and wanting SuperFly to join you and lead your crusade to destroy SuperFly.

Is that correct? Can any other player please examine the statment and see if my assessment is correct please?

If so, I am considering signing up if you benefits package is good.