Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2024, 5:51:05

I meant to Irish Goodbye you guys this way but came back because I wanted to see people be happy for me and give Empy pics. We’ll see, Empy. Just bet on her being very beautiful.

I want to be back in 2025 but I I’m betting against myself y’all. I think this is it. I might pop in here and there but I think my chips are cashed.

I want y’all to know I’m actually sad about this fact and know it’s primarily based on the direction of the game, but it’s just not piquing my curiosity at all and I think it’s time I spent time dating the girl of my dreams as I approach 40. I think it’s been a good run and I’ll retire with better defends per death than dragon and better netting numbers on every server I netted than Gerdler, but no one will put me top ten on anything because I was problematic.

Again. Good run y’all. I got nothing but love for my friends here. I’ll come back and say I love you, but I think I’ve played my last turn. Thanks for the memories.

If anyone wants to stay in touch I’m at and I run several bars in Philly. I’m a very public person and I’m easy to find in the world despite not being on social media. Hope 2025 recks here!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 6th 2024, 5:57:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit