Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 23rd 2023, 22:22:54

The entire community myself included are Fully aware that LaF doesn’t care what anyone thinks about them.

Hell I don’t care what LaF or anyone else thinks about me either. We just posting facts here and the facts are that some, if not all of the players that were tagged LaF last set are untagged and waiting to suicide.

Hell Karnage/Syko is currently warming up in Express as we speak hitting netters.

At least when I suicided LaF I owned it. You guys will suicide this set and pretend it wasn’t you until end of set when scores verify it. Unless you all created new accounts to “hide” that you are what you claim to hate lol

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Now some of you losers can actually achieve a top ten ranking now that the real netting competition is gone.

This round currently has dozens of untagged players. Actually the most untaggeds in many years.

That means that the entire LaF suicide squad is out now, Hiding in the shadows like venomous LaF snakes waiting to strike. You all thought that taking eestats down would make tracking your suicider asses harder but it hasn’t. It only made express and primary harder but Little Italy graciously solved that issue.

I love how LaF once again becomes what they claim
To hate. Suiciders….. my how the mighty continue to fall lower in the earth history books…

Ok like we care what you think?

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 23rd 2023, 22:25:05
Back To Thread
See Original Post