Verified:

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2023, 9:04:23

Long time earther here.
Once upon a time AT was fun. That's been awhile.

I've grown weary, to the point where I avoid it except when I make my regular stop to look for updates in the Announcements Forum. I'll check there, then come here for a quick scan of the thread titles.
I've found that reading the neverending squabbling on AT makes me want to disassociate from the game completely not just from the handful of people that make this forum so unpleasant.

It was the title of this thread that let me know there was a vote about ClanGDI.

I wondered what had prompted the vote here in this thread, and that's when I read the thread by qzjul "Thoughts and Input" which I'd seen before but didn't open. I didn't want to see more bickering and conspiracy theories.

Unfortunately that was the thread in which the title did NOT mention a vote yet is being touted as the "official tally" while the only thread with the actual word VOTE in the thread title is being discounted.

For someone like me, that doesn't hang out on AT waiting to toss out the next insult or CT, this seems a bit awry..

👽