Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2023, 5:43:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm comfortable in my 5 figures, hobbies, family and friends, when I had my own business with 6 figures I had more stress, no hobbies and hardly spent time with family and friends, fluff that.

A lot of it depends on where you live. 80k would be very difficult to live on in NYC. But also you'd be 3rd richest man in Debuque, Iowa...

But yeah I grind wake up until I'm asleep with work and do very little communication with family and friends. People start crying when they see me at weddings and such in RL because I put massive gaps in between my social life and my work. Business starts and 9am and bars close at 2am. When I wake up, I start, and when I fall asleep, I'm done lol. It's my whole life.

Currently I think I like it better than having a social life tho. People suck so bad lol, and bar work by nature is very social.

Oregon as long as you're not in Portland is still very affordable, I bought this place in 2021, it's a modest 1950s upgraded home with 3 rooms 1 bath, got plenty car parking, little shop for my next custom build, 1/3 of an acre with couple fruit tress, RV parking with hook-ups, got it for $310k during a really hot market, I actually got really lucky to be the first to see it and put in the offer immediately and the owners took it immediately, payment is actually couple hundred dollars more than I was paying for the fluffty duplex I was at so it was a no brainer, we did a lot of renovations since and I'm building a vegetable garden, but the greenhouse last year, but it is comfortable here :-)

My life has changed a lot on these past few months but I already have few different job offers for when I return to the workforce and I'm looking forward to a change of pace :-)

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!