Verified:

TheMafia Game profile

Oct 27th 2023, 15:26:15

Originally posted by Zorp:
Words can't express how delighted I am to come back from a long hiatus to rediscover that my necessary tool to play seriously has got even better. I'm rereading the thread and remembering how I took your heavy lifting, tweaked things here and there, and made my life playing the game just that bit easier. Now I install it, it has no bugs to fix, works out of the box, and has improved. Your work has saved me a lot of hours in my life, and time is the one resource we can't replace.

Time indeed cannot be replaced, Zorp thank you for your kind words, youve been my biggest supporter since way back :)

As for your request, ill look into it when i work on this again, i generally only update it when i play Earth and like yourself I am an on and off again player. This post vs get thing, i wonder if that would also solve another problem i had due to the way the page loaded i had issues attaching my code.

Thanks again, ill post updates as soon as anything changes.

Edit: took me a while to remember the last thing i added (the main page news thing you mentioned) i had forgotten that i did that part.... no screenshot yet, i finally get your suggestion properly.

Edited By: TheMafia on Oct 27th 2023, 15:32:41. Reason: update
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit