Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2023, 7:09:48

If you're gonna TL;DR me btw, read the last sentence. I posted for BH (long form) and also wanted to derail KoHvBH, but wanted to stay on point with another "Derrick is boring, stop talking about PCI" thing out there.

KoH and I will film drinking beers together when we do them, while he argues for solid conservative minds and I argue for better moderates. Unfortunately for both of us, neither of us is rich enough to benefit from either. And we will both subtly recognize our qualms with the other side are generally a facade/echo chamber has created to keep us poor while they stroke each other's rich egos. He's right...you really don't know him....

That all said, can you imagine how bad an AI would be if it had to machine learn from playing earth like a human, one month at a time? It can only know the wisdom its programmer can impart plus what it discovers every 2 months. And despite our DB access we dont even fluffin know how PCI works. I bet it would take an AI longer than BHole to learn the game lol.

I think we've fully discovered a way to create the worst AI ever that's fully non-functional for anything....you know...unless some asshole looked at the code and PROVIDED THE fluffING PCI GROWTH FORMULA lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 11th 2023, 7:27:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit