Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2023, 1:49:04

I'll be honest. I think you're choosing not to hear me and intentionally be obtuse. I'll try once more but then I'm giving up.

Warclans will often enforce a 1:kill policy against people who hit them without contact. This is because their desire is war, and you've provided a target. Don't poke the T-Rex with a stick, however, and you won't get eaten. Outgoing grabs from a wartag, however, will generally be resolved with standard retals. It's good to contact them anyways and let them know what's up, but generally 1:1 will be accepted provided the person makes contact.

For literally everyone else on the server, occasional land grabs happen whether because of people not following leadership policies, or a clan that isn't all x and allows their members to do LGs on non-friendly tags, small tags or untagged. In most cases, if you contact those clans regarding simple LGs, they will either tell you to take retals for your land, or provide a target within their tag that you can take retals from.

RoR'ing 1:1 retals, despite the fact that it happened to you once by a now inactive member several sets ago, is actually super uncommon, and was done that one time to mess with you on purpose. The leaders of that clan, however, if contacted before they were hit with war attacks, would have made right their members RoR. And that's where you failed at diplomacy. It's very likely the leader of that tag, demon, would have let you hit him for a fair retal since that member was acting rogue and closed your case. But you blew up and went bananas and so they had to kill you.

You continuously make a conscious choice to fight before attempting diplomacy, and it hasn't helped you once. Personally, I think you're just making excuses now because you actually like war better than netting. If you didn't like this AB and kill you dichotomy, you would be looking for other solutions. And the truth is, you aren't. Warclans will continue to poke you, because they know they'll get the return of war on their 3 hit investment. If you start offering boring negotiations about proper reparations instead, they'll stop enjoying it so much.

You either don't realize that you're giving them what they want and enjoy, or you must enjoy it yourself.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 7th 2023, 2:09:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit