Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2023, 2:58:03

Lol. Yeah. I think some of the players that like conflict like to have it with the people who go the most bananas on the forums and stuff. If you didn't get a rise out of people and some smack talk out of it, just hammering the AB button would be hardly worth it/boring.

I 1000% agree people shouldn't carry grudges across servers and sets tho. Its a darn game afterall. That's fairly new to the old farts here and it's tough to watch imo.

That's why I'm for a ClanGDI with a declare war and surrender mechanic. I think war is essential but so is being able to surrender after defeat.

It's funny to me that opinion seems to be massively unpopular. QZ has noted the goal as suicider prevention, and a countdown to war would easily accomplish that. Idk. Seems like most people are thinking from their heart about grudges rather than using their head and thinking about what's actually best for the game.

I think that's what makes the debate so annoying and why I hardly post about about, despite it being one of the better ideas I participated in conversations regarding the development of. Just kinda bones me that everyone is just an ass instead of having a useful debate about the direction of these changes.

There's only 2 opinions:
1) Can I kill LaF? Oh well then fluff LaF and fluff these changes.
2) Can the people who keep saying fluff LaF hit me? OK, I support these changes.

*Heavy sigh*

It sucks seeing both sides of the debate be so like....intentionally wrong and not fluffing helpful. Idk...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 1st 2023, 4:10:42
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit