Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2023, 2:07:05

Yeah. As much as I hate agreeing with you, I personally would net more often (...or ever for that matter) on 1a if there was parity amongst strats. I just don't feel like making a bazillion bot hits. Would be dope if a like 60-90k Acre Demo Techer Reseller was viable. I'd love to try my hand at it. It's one of the more fun strats on FFA where you can buy through the bot market.

Here...stealing tech from bots is damn near as viable as teching itself....garbage meta with insanely rich bots supplying the market.

War is far more of a thinking man's meta atm, and I doubt anyone in LaF would have disagreed when they were winning 2 sets ago....that is, unless they weren't a thinking man themselves, and love making 380k acres in bot hits and oil destocking. That's as much of a layman's game to me tho as suiciding because it's the easiest and most fun way to get to stonewall. *shrugs*

I like that war still takes a bit of thought. You can describe it as a string of GS, but the reality is, the work put in for LaF to win that war 2 sets ago, and the amount of thought that went in to it? They'll not soon repeat that.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2023, 5:27:02
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit