Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 5:06:03

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

My main question that hasn't been answered by anyone but chevs is still "where was this discussed and why was only LaF's opinion considered?"

I feel like it would help reign in some of contentiousness and finger pointing to just be honest about where and how this was discussed, and who was invited to that party.

Just be honest, y'all. What could it hurt? Galleri? Prime? Were you guys there? Can we know who else was? If it was just you guys in the room, then it's far more indicative of a problem with admin than a problem with LaF. Especially when you consider that literally everyone outside of LaF opposes the changes. A little transparency here would be helpful.

Any discussions on the recent topic/game change happened without my knowledge. I can only confirm what I know - that if someone stated it happened on discord, it did not happen in any actual "channel" room on the EE discord. I cannot speak for Galleri. Honestly, I feel like you already have your assumptions how this preceded. I found out the same way as the rest of you.

Yeah it was just the OP where QZ says:
Originally posted by qzjul:
As some of you who hang out in discord might be aware, I've been trying to resurrect & finalize Pang's Clan GDI mechanic...

I'm not making an assumption. I'm reading what he said and assuming a discussion on discord happened. All I see tho is one post where he asks people to test it, and maybe 16 hours later where he posts the change. Was for sure assuming there was more discussion with that.

...maybe even forgive me for assuming there was. I did assume there was more thought and conversation that went into than that. Honestly, it's bizarre there wasn't lol. You'd think a massive change like this that essentially ends PvP play and politics wouldda been more....idk....discussed lol. My bad.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 13th 2023, 5:13:40
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit