Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 1:51:09

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Man. I want to be wrong about this being ridiculously biased. How do people in LaF not see this as a net negative that only 350k try hard bot farming FFOs can win, and they are presented with literally no market or political challenges. That literally can't be fun...

The question isn't what LaF guys find as fun, that's obvious for everyone to see. Try hard bot farming FFO is probably one of the most fun iterations of netgaining the game has ever had, and quite technically difficult to do correctly.

As a person who has won multiple sets as FFO from FFA to Team, I disagree totally. It's not difficult at all and the lack of parity between strats that it's the only one that can win is incredibly boring and predictable. Team is literally more fun because any strat can win. If try hard bot farming to oil destock on the only one strat that works is fun for you, you clearly recently came back and havent done it 100 times over. Strats like demo reseller and MBR require way more skill, but aren't viable here. I'd rather skill won and not committment to bot farming. Again, what's the point in playing if you already know who's gonna win?

And also, bot farming with a bot that tells you who to hit and what to hit with, to a hybrid destock....like the most "skilled" version if that strat takes less skill than running a single day as MBR. It's just a boring land race with no skill required.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 13th 2023, 2:03:06
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit