Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2023, 0:38:23

I find it incredibly interesting that multiple PDM members have now come out against the changes. It's not just the wardogs. It's virtually everyone outside of LaF.

My main question that hasn't been answered by anyone but chevs is still "where was this discussed and why was only LaF's opinion considered?"

I feel like it would help reign in some of contentiousness and finger pointing to just be honest about where and how this was discussed, and who was invited to that party.

Just be honest, y'all. What could it hurt? If it was just you guys in the room, then it's far more indicative of a problem with admin than a problem with LaF. Especially when you consider that literally everyone outside of LaF opposes the changes. A little transparency here would be helpful.

Can a few more of us Patrons be invited on the merits of actually giving a fluff about the game and donating to it? Some of us don't mind the mechanic and just believe it needs to be fixed in such a way to make it not complete garbage.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 13th 2023, 0:45:27
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit