Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2023, 23:15:20

Originally posted by BlackHole:
I agree, I think the name calling is what takes it from fun to over the edge. And at the risk of sounding biased, a lot of it comes from the 'good guys' side.

Superfly and Coalie, specifically, REALLY like to get under people's skins and engage in a lot of name calling. Others have engaged in it too, but those two get it popping most of the time, and then it just escalates from there.

They will claim it's trash talking, or trolling, or whatever. And maybe it is. But look at the state of the game currently. We are here for a reason. If someone else can explain how we got here, and how to unwind it, I'd be interested to hear.

That's incredibly biased when you consider in the last couple pages of these threads, TC has blatantly used entire posts just to sling mud and name call. SF and Coalie at least put some content in their posts along with calling people stupid. That guy was using his eloquence to literally no other effect than to call people uneducated...

Either way tho, it probably isn't important who is doing it more or less. If you're doing it at all, you're probably just part of the problem and not the solution.

I can explain how we got here, but it's 20+ years of BS, and the answer to unwinding it I think lies somewhere in people being nice to each other and attempting to be understanding rather than just defending your position and maintaining righteousness.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 23rd 2023, 23:18:44
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit