Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2023, 18:29:21

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
That's exactly what I mean about piecing up the war BH. I don't think anyone in EVO has ever said LaF will never net again. I don't think I've ever said that either.

If one person or even 5 people say something on AT, it doesn't necessarily represent the feelings of all 60+ people hitting LaF.

LaF will not attempt to declare peace with 10 members of the war and then focus on 50. Declare peace with 10 more and then be fighting 40. They need to blame EVERYONE if even only 1 person hits them, and won't take any less than 0 people hitting them or we are all still accountable.

Because there exists 5-10 people who will likely hit LaF no matter what the actions of the other 50 are, LaF hasn't even attempted negotiations for peace with the majority because there's no point if 5 people still hit them. And they instead choose to spend their time calling people idiots and riling them up.

I find that logic extremely bizarre. If I were a leader in LaF rn, my goal would be to have LESS people hitting me by sets end and realize NONE is unrealistic, but keep working towards the goal of NONE.

When Solid Snake was a leader in LaF, and LaF was a dominant tag, he told me LaF would hunt me down and kill me wherever I played regardless of tag and that I'd never enjoy this game again (over 1 landgrab I might add that someone else i was tagged with made. They used to flex on small tags pretty hard). Yet here I am.

To my knowledge, LaF has tried to piece it apart. I know I have personally attempted to declare peace with APOC, and I believe LaF has attempted to declare peace with them as well.

It was turned down. And they were the easiest piece to pull off first, imo.

I would start with the netters and work my way to the dogs of war. And I'd make pretty big concessions if I thought it was the beginning of saving my tag/player base.