Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2023, 6:28:19

Originally posted by galleri:
Let me add to my post in a new post.
I suggested to BH that he hit PDM. He told me he wanted to hit EVO. I told him do not do that. Only because I was once an EVO player. I didn't tell him my reason why, I just think Evo is cool. He said he was going to hit them anyways.

Moral of my story is this: Everyone got upset that Tmac got hit. No one was upset that Doug got hit (lol). No one ever got upset that En4cer was suicided on for sets. And in the history of earth and ee..... Many players get hit. It is a risk and gamble in the game. And many people have told other players they should hit so and so... You see where I am going here?

It is just like someone in Mercs/Elders (use this term because they are the same per them) recently telling Doug that I was going to have iMag FS PDM....which is true... Because they need practice. I even told Doug I was coming for him lol But that is neither here or there. My point is .... Someone was trying to rile up the action.

In other news.... Claiming to another player saying you asked a higher up to check if I have a country still on alliance is risky business. Because you are accusing a game mod of giving you info....

I won't name the player that did this. Edit: I had to rearead.... They told Doug that I wanted him to worry and that Link wanted PDM to FS iMag lol

Doug is a homie and PDM members are stellar. While I agree that everyone can use a Lil war, people mostly get upsetty spaghetti about it and can't just take an L without carrying fluff on for sets. IMO, it's a problem with this community as a whole and not the individual clan type infractions.

Reality is, lots of folks don't like LaF. At this point, it's most of the players to a near majority. Some for history and some for current events but by and large there's a discontent we can agree upon.

I think it would behoove LaF to start realizing it's not elementary education vs elite math nerds who don't restart. Im one of very few elite math nerds left with dubs on multiple servers and i run a barely active country for the good guys. 60-70% of the people fighting LaF are, as noted, former LaF, or have stock in EVO, or are etc bodies, like myself (2025 is soon!!!1).

If LaF was willing to negotiate half the people fighting out of this war instead of calling them idiots, they would have already won, but they just can't take the fact that people like me would choose to leave this war and would desire not to be culpable for it in my future netting.

Until you guys lay off, people like me can't either. It would literally take you guys taking the L against EVO and piecing that off. Taking the L against SOL and piecing that off, and over time the tag would survive and become dominant again. But it seems it'd take some pandering and y'all just seem to have too much ego for that.

I want y'all to know to the casual tho, that what you've done as clan leaders altogether is incredibly boring. There's over 100 people in this war and while I actually do care about your BS, most don't. They're here to run turns for the coolest dudes in the game. And the side that's being chillest will win. Just be fluffin fonzie for 2 months you absolute ignoramus fluffs. Sheesh. Have a voice of reason and maybe, just maybe, it will have an impact.

It can't be that everyone else is stupid and you're so smart. It can't. You're literally better than that as a tag and you've fluffed with enough clans to know when taking an L is the right move. May even you've never had to do it, but I've done it against you several times to save players here quitting. Just do better politics. You aren't the dominant tag anymore. Sorry.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 23rd 2023, 6:57:57
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit