Verified:

Doug Game profile

May 23rd 2023, 0:56:29

Wow, I can’t believe I was mention like that and just slammed. Especially in my relationship with members in this game from so many backgrounds, and so many clans, you never have to worry my answers are true. My heart is also true, and there are people here that I do care about from all sides not many as I trust, but there are some that I absolutely enjoy from all sides, but if you want to drag me into this, like you did in the last several posts, I think you have more to worry about than I do as far as I can you actually look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re an honest person with a good heart that just comes here to make friends be a part of a community and play a game. I have a sneaking suspicion that is an absolute difficult task for you when you look at yourself in the mirror at night this nostalgia here is brought me back to seeing some friends having some fun this is your fluffed up middle age mentality still bitter still angry and pissed about your life. I truly sorry and I truly believe this. I feel bad that you’re the gray sprinkles all over the rainbow cupcakes. I also would like to ask everybody to stand still because some of you I need to take a picture to try to be able to imagine you with a personality if you think you get around the side of the game for those of us, that actually care and have friends at all sides we’re not gonna run away , and quite frankly, for some of you that are making really ridiculous comments house that you’re doing is making it easier to have sympathy for the people who are sick and tired of the horsefluff around here.

Edited By: Doug on May 23rd 2023, 1:07:51
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed