Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2023, 15:56:59

You're almost there. Just need to put your finger on the beef your side has with EVO (the historical beef 100% goes both ways), and consider that many former EVO members are members in Elders because they prefer war. That's more the recent part you're missing. For the clans that historically hate LaF, it's more about a relationship never being repaired than a grudge, but also a response to a perceived bullying of a small tag that historically LaF got away with.

Like if I thought you were this big time hacker/cheater, and you don't tell me otherwise, I'll keep thinking that. If, as a hypothetical, I thought you were an asshole, and we don't see each other for 10 years, it's not a grudge that makes me still think you're an asshole the next time we see each other. It may be a bias against you but it's an informed bias. If you're really nice to me though after that decade, I'd probably drop my bias. That's the other missing piece.

I will also point out that 7 of the 10 very most active on our side of the war are former LaF relatively recently, whether its Req or Snoop or SF, etc. And those folks seem the most keen to kill LaF I think over failed relationships or something. Don't know what to do with that, but it is worth pointing out.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 21st 2023, 16:16:27
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit