Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2023, 5:55:04

People still get weird over the most bizarre events in this game. I think a lot of it comes from like....if you weren't cool enough or whatever you weren't in the club (like RD, GentClub, etc.). I used me posting the PCI growth formula for the first time in 12 years as an example. Fortunately Detmer gave it to me a decade ago and i wrote it in a notebook I still have. That formula was kept secret by netting tags that thought it would give them an advantage, and over time, the formula was lost altogether and LaF would tell you no one had it. Tons of fluff was just secrets for no other reason than to have an ego over "inferior players."

I often seek to share all the information I have about previously held secrets like PCI growth, hybrid destock, RD, TurtleCrawler lol, etc, just because I think if knowledge is collective, we all can improve and learn together. And the best players win on merits instead of information access, which to me is more impressive.

In this case, the official narrative wasn't believable to begin with because of TC's position and relationship with pang at the time. However, given that narrative, I called out TC for questioning the ethics of our side, given his apparent cheating past.

He admitted to getting worked up and making a mistake that was a bannable offense and a security breach/breach of trust.. And I forgive him for it because I probably would have done the same thing/worse in his position, as a drunk. I've also had some less than forgiving shutdown type convos with pang myself, so I empathize.

Starting right this moment, I can listen to TC have an ethics conversation with me without unconfirmed/preconceived notions. And I suppose that's the end, Doug. "Cool recap, Derrick." Thanks guys.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 21st 2023, 5:57:38
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit