Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 23:41:21

Yeahhhh I've known Xavier for years. He's a real person lol.

*scrolls up*

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Innnnteresting.

Did you have db access as a developer at the time? Martian said you weren't supposed to but I'm definitely familiar with the fact that you helped him code and hosted certain things. What possessed you to give hanlong access? That seems like a massive overstep regardless of your intentions. Was it hanlong who modified your country?

Yes I absolutely had legitimate access.

The catalyst for this whole thing was Arsenal. MD had zero grievance against LaF but Arsenal got them all worked up to go against LaF to try and run us out of the game. I overreacted for sure and shouldn't have, he just came out spouting hate against me on AT even though I wasn't active and hadn't played in years. He's the reason for the demise of boxcar too, as he found out I was the host and demanded to Pang that be changed or they'd stop using it, ruin the game or something. I'm immune to people and their personal grudges these days, but back then I was not, so I overstepped.

Hanlong denied it, they refused to check the access logs and I prefer not to go beyond what I have first hand knowledge of. I suspected Pang did it for a while because he wanted to consolidate control and I posted as much on AT at the time.

Thanks for filling in a couple gaps. I've made mistakes either because I was drunk and emo or really drunk and really emo haha. Appreciate the transparency.