Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2023, 3:21:18

I know I don't know everything. And I recognize that it's because it's not all on AT. fluff I apparently just posted the PCI growth formula for the first time in 12 years on Q&A lol. I am, however, glad to hear of your lack of involvement for the first time. *shrugs*. Maybe stop being vague and just tell lowlife cretins like myself what happened. Clear your name big fella, I'm all ears. If you wanna rat out hanlong because you gave him access and weren't the one to blame, believe me, I'm here for the whole firkin story for the first firkin time and very ready to blame the correct firkin people.

I don't wear rose colored glasses for the tags I've been in nor do i believe everything my closest companions call truth. I know we've had good and bad moments. Wins and losses. Good days and bad days. The vast majority of people in this community, I consider like family. And many in LaF are that way for me. And I've seen good and bad days for them as well. We were all here for the 10+ years you weren't. Ultimately, I think you're the one missing out thinking everyone else is garbage. I can almost promise you're wrong. Perhaps I'm more lucky knowing most on both sides and feeling torn than being some random high horse fluff who used to play this game.

One thing I can promise is that if you tell that whole story properly for all of AT, I'd be the first to accept it as fact. And perhaps you won't do that. And in that way you can appreciate the fact that some folks don't do that as well. There's more to this between me and you than you being the exact leader that killed BSS can say about, because you ate small tags and full player lists for breakfast, and that's my personal beef with you. Check yourself man, and realize handshakes are better than handgrenades. You're a better politician than this and I know it personally. You shouldda been better 20 years ago and can be better now if you shed your ego and realize everyone here is old as fluff.

Just make smarter arguments here and see smarter results. Stop doubting people and attempt progress. If you wanna engage in 10,000 posts about how you're elite and everyone else can eat the underside of your feminine bush, I don't think you're helping anything. I personally have tasted it and it tastes of aquafaba. (For those that don't get the joke....aquafaba is something bartenders use in fruity drinks to balance the flavor. It's essentially just the juice from garbanzo bean cans. So I'm saying it tastes like chickpea or as we say in the industry.....a chick peeing. I'm saying it smells of piss, though, someone forgot the vinegar).

This isn't good guys and bad guys anymore TC. It's all people who have known me and you since I was 13 years old and I'm fluffin near 40 now. Get with the program and make a redemption arc instead of being a fluffin clown.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 20th 2023, 7:11:15
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit