Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2023, 5:16:49

As a person who fully intends to help TIE succeed in netting with strategy help, bot help, etc, I personally would feel some type of way and feel inclined to kill those that hit Evo and LCN with their previous countries. Evo was only ever involved because they were getting griefed by LaF and allied tags, and the LCN hits seem like plain jealously. If it's someone, as an example Ignition or s, who is generally a friendly human being who was likely following orders, I imagine we'd be able to get past it. But we may request names with those people and decline peace for some who have proven themselves unsavory or cross suicided netters/peaceful folks on team server. I think they ought to be able to join you next set, and hopefully they're able to shake griefing the other netters and the inflated ego that comes with their previous tag.

My best guess tho knowing you is that you likely have issues with the same members we do. And if there is an LCN or EVO griefer among those you shelter, we can cross that bridge on an individual basis. At least, that's my assumption as a barely active non-leader who is completely unaware how this grudge match started.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 7th 2023, 7:26:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit