Verified:

Kevro Game profile

Apr 10th 2023, 9:46:09

As it stands now, I only attack bots unless I'm retaliating, I learned some lessons a few years ago when I started playing express, and as you said, you really never can have enough defense. Usually I'm only getting hit if I'm doing exactly as Daniel said, running very low defense. It can be very frustrating, but it's definitely a risk I know I put myself in when running zero defense. I don't feel like anyone is wrecking my set or farming me when I'm only hit once, and it has caused me to change up my gameplay to focus a little more on defense. It's when they take multiple runs at me that I feel like they may be trying to wreck me.

Had one guy hit me 3 times this set, 2 of them were pretty late game and could have been in response to my earlier retal. I wanted to smash him, but I was still on track for a good finish for me (ended up in 4th with about 28 mil nw) and it seemed like he was just throwing his set cause he did the same thing to at least one other guy. I left it alone.
Those are the type of people that I feel ruin the game for others, and that's not really what I was thinking about doing when Daniel and I were speaking.