Verified:

Watertowers

Feb 24th 2012, 23:27:39

Geez, cant believe how many people said I was racist yesterday for pointing out this statistical fact.

Be being 14% of the population and 40% of all recipients, blacks get several times more on welfare than whites. Free money is given much more often to blacks than whites.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 23:51:51

might have something to do with your inability to cite sources that prove that the stats that you just posted aren't being generated simply because you ate too many beans and forgot to remove the buttplug.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Feb 25th 2012, 0:04:01

according to that usdebtclock dealy-bob in my sig. only around 36% of the US population is currently paying income tax. the other 64% can't or doesn't make enough money to pay US income tax. so, that's basically, like what 2/3rds of the country who are living off of the generosity of others? cause they sure as heck ain't making enough money to pay taxes.

Oceana Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 12:44:44

Paying Income tax stat is not the same as Paying tax stat. there also is a large pop not paying any or much in income tax but are still paying FICA, medicare, gas, and the millions of hidden tarrifs that are applied to all kinds of products, oh and user taxes. The trend for the past 40+ years has been away from income tax ( why the rates are down as low as what they are), and move toward collecting taxes on products, corporation, users... etc.

and when we talk of welfare and collecting a few Billion of it what race is GE? GM? C? The Dozens of Banks....

If you randomly pick the name of a person collecting welfare the odds are you will get the name of a Single white female.

braden Game profile

Feb 25th 2012, 15:20:21

impregnated by the dead beat black father, though!

black people, i'm sure some of them at least, pay taxes that go to welfare. so some black people are paying slavery reparations to other black folk?

i'll happily pay slave reparations, i just get to own some of them first, right?

(what do i mean by 'some of them'? :P)

Watertowers

Feb 25th 2012, 17:13:58

Originally posted by braden:
impregnated by the dead beat black father, though!

black people, i'm sure some of them at least, pay taxes that go to welfare. so some black people are paying slavery reparations to other black folk?

i'll happily pay slave reparations, i just get to own some of them first, right?

(what do i mean by 'some of them'? :P)

That's true. Almost all white women I see on welfare was impregnanted by the black, mexican, or other non-white. (The most famous example, of course, was the father of barack who did this to two brainless American women) Usually they have a terrible attitude as well, and the sense of entitlement seen among blacks.

Braden should run for a local office.

Terror Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 3:20:11

Indeed, welfare is lousy compensation for the enslavement of someone's ancestors. Seems to me there is no proper way to compensate for that in a totally fair way, but as a gesture of good will toward the black community, I'd like to give them Watertowers. I know he's not much, but it's a start, and maybe with a proper whippin' he might learn respect.

legion Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 19:14:01

I'd like to give them a free boatride home
Nobody puts baby in a corner

braden Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 0:19:01

the itals fed christians to lions for sport.. when do i get my reparations from them?

Feb 28th 2012, 0:52:58

religion is a choice. ok, maybe your parents thumped it into your head.

Oceana Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 10:39:27

reps... we should give them Ghana and Nigeria as such... since the leaders there had ran the trade regardless

braden Game profile

Feb 28th 2012, 13:15:02

maybe it is, dibs, but being fed to lions wasn't.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2012, 1:08:21

Originally posted by Watertowers:
Geez, cant believe how many people said I was racist yesterday for pointing out this statistical fact.

Be being 14% of the population and 40% of all recipients, blacks get several times more on welfare than whites. Free money is given much more often to blacks than whites.

As soon as you hit the Libs where it hurts, race card pops out of their pocket! its no surprize!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Watertowers

Feb 29th 2012, 14:05:30

The race card is the worst thing since the cheating, lying mlk. In most places, it is capable of ruining careers of great law-abiding, productive citizens to the benefit of shameless welfare recipients, social climbers, and other such creatures.

Oceana Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 20:29:20

According to the 2010 census which is the latest information posted on the http://www.census.gov website, the government welfare expenditures are broken down by racial statistics. According to the information posted, 384 billion dollars are spent annually on welfare programs. Of this sum, 212 billion (55%) went to white recipients while 105 billion (28%) went to African-American recipients and 69 billion (17%) went to Hispanic recipients. This data can help challenge stereotypes as to which ethnic groups receive the most government aid. These numbers are expected to decrease as the economy improves and greater numbers of people find work.

if you actually want real numbers

Twain Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 20:53:21

Originally posted by Oceana:
According to the 2010 census which is the latest information posted on the http://www.census.gov website, the government welfare expenditures are broken down by racial statistics. According to the information posted, 384 billion dollars are spent annually on welfare programs. Of this sum, 212 billion (55%) went to white recipients while 105 billion (28%) went to African-American recipients and 69 billion (17%) went to Hispanic recipients. This data can help challenge stereotypes as to which ethnic groups receive the most government aid. These numbers are expected to decrease as the economy improves and greater numbers of people find work.

if you actually want real numbers

You damn liberals! Always trying to use the truth to confuse people!

(For the record, I'm neither really claiming that Oceana is a liberal or that liberals have any monopoly on being truthful)

Oceana Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 13:56:42

But just to give the fire some wood.
In the colonial US, a Black man was the first slave owner to start "a Slave for life" concept

When he sued his neighbor for employing his indentured servant ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

so I guess John Casor was the first Slave for Life in Colonial US

braden Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 0:43:11

johnson is so his slave name..

Oceana Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 12:05:38

yes, he himself had originally been an indentured servant.