Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 19:20:36

is severely impairing my BAC level.
how i suppossed to get drunk and call y'all proper names if the liquor store is 1.2 miles away and a 20 minute walk? dang near reach sobriety levels 1/2 way home. this is totally confounding my ability to get properly banned.

hmmm, maybe if i buy bigger bottles.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Oct 13th 2011, 19:21:38

no, i didn't lose my license. i sold the car back because i didn't want to pay $1k for a new clutch.

Pain Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 19:52:50

get a cheaper car? learn to work on cars?

or just wait til you get home to start drinking?

Your mother is a nice woman

Oct 13th 2011, 20:08:01

naw, i couldn't stand paying for the insurance anyway.
i'm fully qualified to tear the car apart and put it back together, or was at one point in time.
drove the car 4 years after i paid for it. can't get much cheaper than that.
couldn't figure out what to do with it if i move into a boat or rv when my lease expires next year anyway.

Terror Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 22:25:36

I always buy the 1750ml bottles. You get a lower price per volume, and you stop drinking as a matter of choice rather than supply. Philosophically this sounds pretty enlightened, but in practice I tend to get hurt. Therefore only buy liquor once in a great while, and accept the fact that I will be less than productive that week.

Oct 13th 2011, 23:22:08

1750 ml sounds like a fifth. i can't drink that much per sitting. i'd probably go blind or fluff crazy. i prefer flushing that stuff down the toilet, have no need for it decorating my walls, ceiling, or floor.

Terror Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 23:49:06

Actually it's 2 1/3 fifths or about half a gallon. There are alcoholics who can drink that and not be sick, but I am not one of them nor am I am alcoholic.

Still, if you are talking about liquor, you are talking about distilled alcohol. I drink plenty of beer and wine, but they are not distilled.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2011, 2:33:42

Invest in a bicycle. :) Then you can get there much more quickly. Just make sure you buy one of those adult tri=cycles so that you don't spill your drinks on the way home. Or worse, fall over and break the bottles. You can go to hell for that you know.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Terror Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 2:39:52

Bad advice. At least in the United States, a bicyclist is required to obey the same laws of as a motor vehicle. Although I have not actually heard of a person on a bike getting a DUI, if they were to cause an accident, I would think it would happen.

I've done my fair share of drunk cycling. Crashing still sucks.

mrford Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 3:02:53

i have seen someone on a lawnmower get a DWI, as well as a golf cart. im SURE someone on a bike has before
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 3:04:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPxIibhcKY

"my wife said if i didnt get her another beer she would stab me in the face"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 3:51:51

a bicycle is not a motorvehicle therefore its not subject to the same rules. a DUI on a bike would never hold up in court.

thats like saying if youre walking down the street drunk you can get a DUI.
Your mother is a nice woman

Terror Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 4:29:50

That's not the law Pain.

The video bothered me. No doubt the dude was a moron, but I didn't see the dude being threatening.

I think I'm smart enough to avoid that situation, but I have no sympathy for that cop. He reinforces the stereotype of the bullies most cops are.

Any law enforcement people out there want to offer a rebuttal, please feel free. I'm just saying what I see. I wish I were wrong.

Oct 14th 2011, 8:07:11

haven't found a tricycle that i like yet. and i don't want to spend the money because i'm trying to eliminate my debt. fairly certain that it's possible to get charged with a DUI on a bike, but i have no clue about the penalties. no insurance to cover damages either.

i haven't had many problems with cops bullying me, but i don't get confused as to who is in charge when they show up on public property.

Oct 17th 2011, 21:40:19

dang, the feds did a study on the health costs of binge drinking. they figure to get $2 per shot more out of me. maybe they should lay off the booze when they're doing those studies.

Terror Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 1:39:01

I could care less what the feds think of my drinking habits. They don't pay my insurance. I'm glad I'm a home brewer. If I want a drink, I'm having it, and if anyone wants to tax me, they can suck it out of my fluff.

Oct 18th 2011, 20:24:37

if you have insurance then your health costs are being shared, so it's kind of important if you are abusing alcohol. get rid of the insurance if you're willing to pay for your own health care costs.

now, me on the other hand doesn't have health insurance, doesn't qualify for charity medical care, and is 100% responsible for all my healthcare costs, so why i have to pay extra taxes for? i should get an exemption for all the dang money i'm contributing to pay for their healthcare.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Oct 18th 2011, 20:47:20
See Original Post

Nov 8th 2011, 21:24:06

i seem to have picked up a fan or heckler between here and the liquor store. please dibs, babble on some more... no, stop our eyes are bleeding...

oh, your momma can't dance and your daddy can't rock-n-roll...

Marco Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 21:52:33

Public intoxication and disorderly conduct instead of dui on a bicycle

Nov 13th 2011, 13:27:40

wonder what the odds are?
more than likely i'd just end up with another forum ban.