Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2020, 17:24:48

Alex Acosta was secretary of labor and his only connection to that department was letting jeff Epstein off with fluffing children because for some reason that falls under dept of labor. Is that an indictment on trump for sex trafficking? I should think not. It's probably just an illustration of connections.

I can find no legitimate media source or court document supporting your claims that he was investigating the bidens thereafter. Not saying you're wrong. But documents show that the investigations of tax violafions into Burisma detail a time before 2014 almost entirely, prior to Hunter joining the board of directors. And that Shokin, the prosecutor in question, was intentionally slow walking the case to solicit bribes from Zlochevsky. But plainly speaking, the prosecutor was never tasked with investigating the bidens. He was specifically tasked with investigating Zlochevsky's taxes in and before April 2014.

Once that prosecutor was fired and papers showed he was dormant for some time in the investigation further proving his extortion scheme, a new team finished the investigation into Burisma. In 2017, both Burisma and Zlochevsky were found not guity of any criminal wrongdoing, and the company paid around $8 million in additional taxes to offset tax haven use.

NABU released a statement directly saying "Changes to the board of Burisma Limited, which are currently the object of international attention, took place only in May 2014, and therefore are not and never were the subject of (the anti-corruption bureau's) investigation." Can't get anymore direct than that.

While it's likely not a coincidence that Shokin was pressured out during investigations into Burisma, he was found to be a corrupt individual who was committing bribery/extortion against a private company. And the position to oust him was supported directly by Theresa May and several other western allies who publicly addressed Shokin's corruption and shakedown schemes including obama and other administration officials.

If you want to throw your eggs in a basket with that asshole it only further proves that you'll accept corruption to beat the lefties.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 1st 2020, 17:28:22
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2020, 17:47:34

If we're going to go that route, I can list Bush's and Obama's appointees and all this will do is illustrate why our government is a fluff show full of red tape and incompetence....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!