Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2011, 4:11:12

That false accusations are the only way you can shoot him down! WOW! You racist condesending pieces of crap!,tolerance my ass! You have none!,you hypocrats on the left are laughable,WOW!!!!

You people in the left are everything you accuse us in the right of being!

And I'm a fkn hispanic saying it!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Havoc Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 4:14:13

Who are these racist condescending pieces of crap you're referring to?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2011, 4:16:03

The people shooting the man down with no evidence to support any accusation,makes me sick...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Fooglmog Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 4:59:47

Sorry. My bad. Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways.

To be fair, though, it's the kind of racism that disappears when its target stops molesting women.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Twain Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 20:12:53

I really hope the original post is sarcasm.

Oceana Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 15:16:02

Yes, just the kind of guy you want to send your daughter to go work for. Like after she old enough that you don't have Micheal Jackson Babysitting for her.

Thats right michael only wanted to babysit your sons

Edited By: Oceana on Dec 6th 2011, 15:18:22
See Original Post

Celeborn Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 8:56:08

so much for inocent until PROVEN guilty.....
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2011, 17:15:54

He's not in jail Celeborn.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Mapleson Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 17:45:03

No evidence? Like Herman Cain admitting he'd given his accuser money in the past to stay quiet? Why did he have multiple sexual harassment settlements in the past? Why did he suspend his run for presidency? It has nothing to do with the colour of his skin and everything to do with his honesty and integrity.

Celeborn Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 20:51:28

i missed reading any admissions about giving folks money to be quiet
may i get a link or reference to that one?

zero sexual harrassment settlements.... after investigation, the rest. assoc. found no evidence supporting the claims, and payed severence settlements
30k and 60k payments are NOT harrassment payments....sexual harrassment settlements rank in the low millions by the company, and hundreds of thousands against the accused
and the last accuser made her claims while standing at the side of arguabley the most liberal legal advocate in the nation....while she was getting evicted for nonpay of her rent...and with a history of filing frivolous lawsuites

why?...cause of the assualts on his character and family?...would you have recomended he stay running, putting his wife and family at the mercy of unsubstantiated accusations...where the media consistently makes him sound guilty without reporting the dirty details?....and the masses blindly believe it?

btw, maybe he is, in fact quilty....and maybe he is not
i'm argueing that he was tried and convicted in the media....a media that did not, in fact, divulge ALL the pertinate facts
a man destroyed on heresay alone, no evidence, just hesaid/shesaid
is it not sad it's that easy nowadays?

Edited By: Celeborn on Dec 8th 2011, 20:55:38
See Original Post
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Twain Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 3:26:32

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/...ney-without-wifes-consent

Paying rent of a woman and hiding it from your wife. Yeah, that's totally innocent.

Besides, you're talking about this like he's going to jail for this. That's just ridiculous. This isn't a trial. Cain's rights aren't being infringed upon.

This is a discussion about whether the man is being intentionally targeted in a large conspiracy by the media to bring him down.

Cain might be a fine CEO--I can't really say anything about how well Godfather's Pizza is run. But the man has several women, not just one, accusing him of sexually inappropriate behavior. Beyond that, the media hasn't failed to report the dirty details of the main accuser's life. If you type random search terms into Google News, you find all sorts of articles about all of this, including articles about Cain's improper behavior and the accuser's life.

Not to mention, considering how silly many of his ideas are and how weak he looks on foreign policy, why the hell would the media focus on destroying this guy? If the media were conspiring to keep Obama in office, wouldn't they go after Gingrich or Romney, someone who's actually a real threat?

This whole conspiracy theory is ridiculous. Cain certainly did something wrong, otherwise there wouldn't be women lining up to accuse him, and there wouldn't be any reason to hide his payments to Ginger White (admittedly not the most sympathetic figure) from his wife.

I mean seriously, this is the same guy that couldn't identify what was going on in Libya in an interview and in a speech once said he thought all bills should be 3 pages or less so the average American could read them over dinner. I say again--why the hell would the media want to torpedo this guy's career? The fastest way to ensure Obama's re-election would be to run Herman Cain against him.

Mapleson Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 15:05:19

Originally posted by Celeborn:
i missed reading any admissions about giving folks money to be quiet
may i get a link or reference to that one?

zero sexual harrassment settlements.... after investigation, the rest. assoc. found no evidence supporting the claims, and payed severence settlements
30k and 60k payments are NOT harrassment payments....sexual harrassment settlements rank in the low millions by the company, and hundreds of thousands against the accused
and the last accuser made her claims while standing at the side of arguabley the most liberal legal advocate in the nation....while she was getting evicted for nonpay of her rent...and with a history of filing frivolous lawsuites

why?...cause of the assualts on his character and family?...would you have recomended he stay running, putting his wife and family at the mercy of unsubstantiated accusations...where the media consistently makes him sound guilty without reporting the dirty details?....and the masses blindly believe it?

btw, maybe he is, in fact quilty....and maybe he is not
i'm argueing that he was tried and convicted in the media....a media that did not, in fact, divulge ALL the pertinate facts
a man destroyed on heresay alone, no evidence, just hesaid/shesaid
is it not sad it's that easy nowadays?
So your arguement is because it's not a 5 or 6 digit number it couldn't have been a pay-off for sexual alligations? Herman Cain gave money to Ginger White the week before she came forward without his wife knowing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...e-tells-sex-life-cry.html

"The last 2 1/2 years, there was consistent financial help every month"
"Mr Cain admitted to the distance when he said his wife never knew about payments he made to Ms White, the Atlanta business woman who says she slept with Mr Cain for 13 years."

Why would you give money for 13 years without telling your wife. Why keep it secret if there was nothing sorrid going on?

http://www.infowars.com/...sexual-harassment-claims/
"Over the course of two public appearances before the media and a series of television interviews on Monday, Cain went from initially saying he was unaware of any of the women receiving settlements over the claims to later admitting there had been a settlement"

"Politico revealed that two female employees of the National Restaurant Association had received payouts after making harassment claims against Cain while he was the organisation’s president."

Regardless of his sexual adventures or not, he lied to the media. This is the honesty part. It's on par with Clinton's "I did not have sexual relations".

http://www.unionleader.com/...111201/NEWS0605/111209989
His wife, Gloria, "did not know that we were friends until she (White) came out with this story"

"Cain said that in about 70 text messages White sent him between Oct. 22 and Nov. 18, she was "asking for financial assistance because she was out of work, had trouble paying her bills and I had known her as a friend."

Klown Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 20:01:05

Cain lost my respect after he and his supporters (KoH, for example), immediately dropped the race card.

Terror Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 22:00:14

Cain's financial plan was doomed anyway. There was no way he was going to get elected on a 9% sales tax when everyone knows it rapes both the poor and the middle class. I really don't care what color he is or who he slept with. He's never was going to be president.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 22:04:39

pffft, if they can afford to pay 30% interest by using a credit card, then they can afford to pay 9% sales tax...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Terror Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 4:54:44

Just because it is possible to lure people into usury doesn't mean you should. If you think destroying the finances of the majority of Americans will lead to a better future for you (if you are American) is quite foolish.

Ruining gullible people isn't the answer.

Dec 13th 2011, 15:52:04

what good are they if they can't even manage their own finances after 12 years of public education?

Twain Game profile

Dec 15th 2011, 2:27:55

So if people are bad at finances, it's actually perfectly acceptable to try to take punitive action to put them in worse financial straits? I'm guessing you're just playing devil's advocate here.

Dec 15th 2011, 5:41:33

now you're telling me that they're not even smart enough to read the agreement that they approved of when they decided to borrow the money.

why they teach reading, writing and arithmetic if nobody knows what to do with the skillz?

Oceana Game profile

Dec 16th 2011, 16:34:33

I don't think anyone reads them agreements , well except apparently Dibs) it like an EULA it just comes with the package. Think the last time I checked the Credit card comes with atleast 15-20 pages of a legal babbling BS that says they can changes the rules at any time, and that your payment is posted whenever they feel like getting around to emptying their mailbox. So it isn't worth the waste of time reading.

I got a better answer avoid using them and when you must pay it off instantly or atleast as quickly as possible. If you have more then 1 you have too many.

Terror Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:29:59

I hardly expect the business managers to represent the needs of people who make their way through life knowing only the basics of how to manage money. In fact, it is a simple fact that businesses have to get what money they can or else they will be eliminated by their competition.

That's why government regulation is important. We the people will in theory elect representatives who will in turn employ trained economists for the government for the sake of a healthy economy which is good both for people and for the businesses.

A good economy is a win for the seller as well as the buyer. Right now it's a win for the seller to be sure, but it's a lose for the buyer. Pretty soon the buyers will become so poor it will be a lose for the sellers as well since there will be no money to buy anything.

That's what we call depression.

bru

Dec 20th 2011, 5:07:34

actually I thought someone on the right, maybe a follower of rick perry or such would maybe dredge up the info after it had laid dormant for some many years.
I would think the democrats would consider it an easy victory to beat cain.
btw ron pauls interview on jay leno was extremely well received including a standing ovation. He got more across to the public than he has in a long time.

legion Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 23:00:13

<3 this thread
Nobody puts baby in a corner

grimsanta Game profile

Dec 23rd 2011, 22:55:51

The right is all about the crazy this year :D

Terror Game profile

Dec 26th 2011, 3:12:52

There are crazies from every political group. I'd say the right is about unregulated coorporate greed.

Saint

Apr 4th 2012, 7:08:51

Originally posted by Terror:
There are crazies from every political group. I'd say the right is about unregulated coorporate greed.

Because the Right is about corporate greed. Enron was only the beginning.

Oceana Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 4:18:12

and the left is for whom? BoA, bearstern(oop no they gone) citi?

Hey I got an idea lets promote the idiot that was head of the new york fed the whole way into the failureto take over the treasury, Guess he didn't see the collapse coming as he was still trying to figure out how to cheat on his taxes at the time.

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 3:53:46

Herman Cain....biggest moron since Palin.

Republicans should be proud their party looks so intelligent.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 2:08:02

Originally posted by Oceana:
and the left is for whom? BoA, bearstern(oop no they gone) citi?

Hey I got an idea lets promote the idiot that was head of the new york fed the whole way into the failureto take over the treasury, Guess he didn't see the collapse coming as he was still trying to figure out how to cheat on his taxes at the time.
That's not the "left," that's the Obama corporate center.

Here's the left: http://elpais.com/...sh/1339173554_663120.html
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.